If you’re ready for Trail 4, then you’ve already educated yourself on the most up-to-date info about food and health (Trail 1), you’ve spent some time working through the emotional and habit reasons you eat (Trail 2), and you’ve done some work crafting food boundaries you know you can live with (Trail 3).
But can you say this?
“I have a plan in place for what breakfast, lunch, and dinner will look like, and I’m ready with some tricks to keep that doable. I’ve thought about how I’ll handle busy days and social situations, and I have ideas on how to conquer those kinds of temptations.”
If this is not true, Trail 4: Plan for success will help equip you in these ways. (If it is true, skip on to Trail 5.)
Trail 4 will help you:
- Put a plan in place for what breakfast, lunch, and dinner will look like.
- Equip you with some tactics to keep that doable.
- Help you think through what might trip you up on busy days and in social situations, and plan how to conquer those kinds of temptations.
Some resources for Trail 4:
Articles and audio
- Crash course for making better food choices (16 minute audio)
- Making good choices when eating out
- Tips for organizing your fridge
- How I stock my kitchen
- 15 proteins to keep on hand
- 10 ingredient prep tips
Wired to Eat has meal plans and recipes in the back